What can wirify.com offer you?
- Step back and see the big picture of a web page
- Focus on page structure by hiding the content
- Analyse page layout to aid learning and teaching
- Wireframes look cool
Wirifying a web page
Once you have installed Wirify go to your favourite web page and click “Wirify by Volkside” in your bookmarks toolbar. The page will be wirified:
Tips and tricks for better results:
- Wait until the whole page is completely loaded before you attempt to wirify it. Wirifying complex pages will take some time so be patient.
- Once displayed, click anywhere on the wireframe to return to the original page. Click the “Wirify by Volkside” bookmarklet to show (and hide) the wireframe again.
- For best results adjust your browser to about 1,000 pixels wide. Many websites position hidden elements beside the main content area but these may still show up in the wireframe.
- Modern web pages with proper semantic mark-up tend to give the best results.
- Printing is not supported.